First of all, happy Thanksgiving week! I love the holidays and I am so excited that it is finally cold in Los Angeles that I have been wearing a scarf and coat every day (even though the temperatures are ranging from 75-80 most days) and I hope you are doing the same if you live in LA!
This is a great time to be in the city because there is so much going on and it is so easy to have a fun adventure no matter what part of Los Angeles you live in.
Here are some of the most exciting things happening all around LA that you can be apart of this awesome Thanksgiving Day!
* The Laugh Factory: They provide a free meal and show to those brave enough to drive down Sunset Blvd on a day like Thanksgiving. The comedian is TBD but sure to be a great one as they are every single year!
* CHILL at the Queen Mary: Not only is the Queen Mary great for Halloween (where they do a freight festival) but they also offer some really awesome holiday activities during this time of year. Ice-skating, ice tubing, and even an ice bar for the adults are just a few of the great things they will be offering this year.
* Lunch at Aquarium of the Pacific: Stop by one of the coolest aquariums in all of the greater Los Angeles area for a delicious turkey lunch and then check out all of the amazing fish swimming all around you. This lunch is lots of fun and a great family activity as well.
* Lights on Display: Sherman Oaks resident Mike ZiemkowskiÂ puts on one of the best light shows of the entire year. Complete with literally thousands upon thousands of LED lights, a mechanical DJ, snowmen singing songs, and just about anything else you can imagine. This is one light show you have to see in person to believe.
* Shop Indie Pasadena: If you are not a believer in Black Friday, support small businesses in Pasadena with this event. Held the Saturday after Thanksgiving, this event supports independent shops and helps mom and pop stores keep their doors wide open throughout the holiday season.
So there you have it, folks!
We hope you enjoy some of these great things to do this Thanksgiving season.
Make sure you comment on this blog if you check anything out and tell us how you liked it! We always want to hear your feedback!
Enjoy and happy holidays!